Working with you would be so much fun.
I live and breathe wellness. I write, speak, counsel, and consult with individuals, organizations, and companies. I also work on my own “passion projects”. I’d love to hear what you have going on and how you think I might be able to help. Be sure to check out these pages on the website if you are trying to learn more about me:
Meet Rebecca – Review my bio and core philosophy.
Why Health and Happiness – Learn about why I’m so passionate about this link.
Testimonials – Organized by my counseling focus areas, speaking, and media, you can check out what others are saying about working with me.
My nutrition counseling services center around building healthy eating skills you can use the rest of your life.
- From 30 minutes to a full day, I’ve got content that works for your audience that will motivate and entertain them. I’ve worked with all types of audiences from families making healthy banana split smoothies and vitality salads to CEOs on tapping in to their leadership energy. Past clients include Allstate, Accenture, Bayer Healthcare, Xerox, and more! My speakers bureau
- I host webinars and teleclasses throughout the year. Learn from your PJs or go ahead and get dressed, I don’t care!
- I run small group workshops in D.C. throughout the year on various healthy living topics – a few of my favorites are mindful eating, pantry makeovers, quick and healthy meals, mommy/daddy/daughter/son cooking classes, breaking free from emotional eating. Contact me to find out about upcoming workshops or book your own workshop party.
- I’ve reached millions of people through TV, radio, and print interviews. I have appeared on TODAY Show, Fox News, CNN, and local stations for all the major TV networks across the country. I love sharing my opinions on hot issues and providing educational tips and strategies.
- Spokesperson. From multi-city campaigns to events to day hire projects, I’ve worked with dozens of foods and popular brands. I can travel to wherever it takes to get the job done. I have monthly nutrition segments on ABC’s Let’s Talk Live D.C. and I regularly appear on NBC’s WBAL.
- Production talent. I apply my skills in written and verbal communications for DVD and video content. I’ve worked with Bayer to script and provide on-camera talent on a DVD for healthy living. I helped Allstate launch corporate wellness program called “The Good Life” with web-based videos I scripted and served as the on-screen talent. I worked with Soyfoods Association on a web video series for consumers – script writing and on camera talent.
- Social media “chats” on Twitter and Facebook. Ranked “Top 10 Online Influencers – Nutrition” by Sharecare and Voted one of the top 50 most inspirational healthy “tweeps” on Twitter, I love engaging people through social media.