Disclosure: I worked with POM Wonderful on a recent TV segment and shared this recipe. I was not compensated to create it or to share the recipe in this post.
This refreshing pomegranate watermelon smoothie is so easy to make and takes a few minutes, saving you time and effort in the kitchen especially when it’s too hot to cook or you just want a simple meal.
- 2 cups chopped watermelon
- ⅔ cups (6oz.) 2% plain greek yogurt
- ½ cups POM Wonderful Juice
- 2 cups of ice
- 4 tablespoons, roughly chopped fresh mint
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until creamy and smooth
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed
What are your favorite ways to enjoy smoothies? What recipes help you beat the heat and eat well without turning on your stove?
Leave me a note in the comments below!